July 28, 2014

Infinity: New PanOceania Fusilier

In a couple weeks, I'll be teaching three classes during GenCon. The fine folks at Corvus Belli were generous enough to provide miniatures for each person attending one of my classes. When they arrived several weeks ago, imagine my surprise when I opened the box, and it contained piles of a miniature no one had ever seen before!



It was the female PanO Fusilier from the brand new Operation: Icestorm boxed set that is available for pre-order starting TODAY. (Pics HERE, pre-order HERE).


The armor is VMC Dark Prussian Blue 050, Dark Prussian Blue + Blue Green 070/808, Add White 001 to previous mix. RMS Blue Liner (lining), White 001 (edging)



I think I'm going to need to update my PanO color scheme to this blue instead. I quite like it over my blue-grey armor color I had used in the past.


Khakis are P3 Hammerfall Khaki, shade with P3 Gun Corps Brown, shade P3 Bastion Grey. Highlight Hammerfall Khaki + P3 Menoth White Highlight. RMS Brown Liner (lining), P3 Menoth White Highlight (edging).

3 comments: